3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver
5 days left
- Full Time
Expert Logistics are looking for self-employed 3.5t Delivery Drivers that have the commitment to deliver amazing customer service to work from a brand new depot in Slough. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisational skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We offer a competitive hourly rate of £9.00-£10.50.
More about the3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver role
What's the 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver role all about? This is an amazing opportunity to work with us as a two man crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers. We are a fast growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 depots UK wide. Our customers include AO. com, marketing leading manufactures and retailers.
Your typical day will be on what we call a ‘double-run’ basis where you will leave the Depot early in the morning and deliver direct to customers’ home over a period of aprox.5 hours; returning to reload your vehicle and then out again to complete the deliveries for an average of 5 hours, thus giving you the opportunity for potentially high earnings.
We will provide you as a 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver:
- Well-maintained, fully fuelled modern vehicles
- Weekly Invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
What skills do I need to have to be successful as a 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver?
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You must possess a valid full UK licence?
- No more than 6 points on your licence?
- No drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- You are flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holidays?
- You have at least 3-6 month’s 3.5t delivery driving experience in the UK?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot –approx.40 mins?
- You are physically fit due to the nature of the business; dealing with heavy goods?
- You have a good standard of spoken, understanding and written English?
If so this could be the perfect 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver opportunity for you!
What skills would be nice to have?
You may have experience, or be currently working as a Delivery Driver, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, Logistics Courier, Light Goods Delivery Driver, Domestic Delivery Driver or similar.
Great 3.5t driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Only the best need apply to become our 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver!
The 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver role will be based at our soon to be opened Slough Distribution Hub which is commutable from Egham, Feltham, Guildford, Hayes, High Wycombe, Hounslow, Staines, and surrounding areas.