School Admin Assistant-Receptionist
Our Primary School client based in North West London is recruiting a School Admin Assistant-Receptionist to provide a welcoming and professional reception, clerical and administrative service for their busy Primary School.
Duties will include responsibility for the reception entrance area maintaining it in an attractive and welcoming way to ensure the health and safety of parents and visitors to the school, dealing with all incoming calls, Updating SIMS Systems with daily attendance, Order school meals via catering provider, taking payments from parents for school meals and after school club, dealing with all correspondences, eensure outgoing mail is posted appropriately and to Input data onto a computer using keyboard skills, ensuring information is kept safe and confidential as appropriate. Update and collate and retrieve information as required and all round general admin duties.
Education/Qualification – Essential
5 GCSE'S which must include Maths and English
Intermediate Word and Excel
Skills, Knowledge & Experience – Essentials
- Reception and Admin experience is essential
- Experience working in a school/nursery or children centre an advantage
- Experience of SIMS Systems an advantage
- Ability to produce well-presented documents on Microsoft Word and Excel, including spreadsheets.
- Knowledge and ability to introduce and maintain filing systems both manually and using computers
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads without or with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work with flexibility and confidentiality.
- Must be able to take responsibility for own actions, be organised, self- disciplined and timely.
- Must be confident and assertive with good communication skills, diplomatic with the ability to assess situations quickly.
- Be committed to actively participating in the team in an open and honest way to deliver a high quality service
- Proven and ongoing commitment to developing personal skills, knowledge and behaviour.
- Must be responsiveness to working in an environment where there are changing demands
- Ability to work safely and identify hazards to self and others in the work environment
- Registered Enhanced / Standard DBS Disclosure within the last 12 months
- Understanding and commitment to the Equal Opportunities policy
- Must be able to provide references covering the last 5 years
D E R is an Equal Opportunities employer
D E R is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Apply for School Admin Assistant-Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly