7.5t C1 Self-employed Delivery Driver
4 days left
- Full Time
Expert Logistics are looking for self-employed 7.5t C1 Drivers (preferably with CPC and Digital Tachograph Card), that have the commitment to deliver amazing customer service to join our team based in our Crewe Distribution Hub. In order to achieve this you will need excellent careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisational skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We offer a competitive hourly rate of £8.60-£10.00.
What's the 7.5t C1 Self-employed Delivery Driver role all about?
Why work for us as a 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver? This is an amazing opportunity to work with us as a two man crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers. We are a fast growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 depots UK wide, with our customers including AO. com, market leading manufacturers and retailers.
What will my responsibilities be?
What awaits you as our 7.5t C1 Self-employed Delivery Driver?
As a self-employed delivery driver, we will provide you with:
- Well-maintained, modern, fully fuelled vehicles
- Weekly invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
What skills do I need to have to be successful as a 7.5t C1 Self-employed Delivery Driver?
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You possess a full valid UK photo-card driver licence with C1 entitlement?
- You have completed your CPC and hold a valid card?
- You possess a Valid Digital Tachograph card?
- You do not have more than 6 points on your licence?
- You have had no drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- You are flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holidays?
- You have relevant 7.5t C1 driving experience in the United Kingdom?
- You live within reasonable travelling distance of the depot – approx.40 mins?
- You are physically fit due to the nature of the business; dealing with heavy goods?
- You have a good standard of spoken and written English?
If you have answered 'Yes' to all of the above this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What skills would be nice to have?
You must have at least 6 months 7.5t driving experience in the UK or currently be working as a 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver, Logistics Courier, LGV/ HGV Category C1 Driver, Light Goods Delivery Driver, Domestic Delivery Driver or similar.
Great 7.5t driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Only the best need apply to become our 7.5t C1 Self-employed Delivery Driver!
The 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver role will be based at our Crewe Main distribution hub and is commutable from Middlewich, Northwich, Winsford, Congleton, North Staffordshire, Chester, Altrincham, Warrington, Macclesfield.