Enablement / Floating Support Worker
4 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for passionate, experienced caring Support Workers to join a new team of floating support workers to support our clients in their own home across sites in Shropshire (Oswestry and Shrewsbury), Stoke on Trent, Wolverhampton and Birmingham.
Job Title – Support Worker
Salary – Competitive + Benefits
Job Type – Full time and part time position available (may include evenings, weekends, nights or split shifts)
Being a Support Worker at Eden Futures is more than a job; it is about making a REAL difference to someone’s life. This satisfaction of helping others is second to none. This could be more than a job, a lifelong career and we invite you to join us on the journey. To find out more about the work we do, you can also find us on Youtube.
In this varied role, you must be able to respond to the various needs of the individuals we support, which at times may involve supporting those who challenge. You will be flexible to work at short notice to cover a shift and at other times you will provide long term support whilst the new staff team are getting ready to join us.
Support Worker - Person Specification
- Given the nature of this role you will need to be fully flexible, be able to drive and have access to your own car.
- Experience in working with adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities or complex needs so experience or training in this would be an advantage.
- Ideally possess a qualification in Health & Social Care (equivalent to that of a level 2 NVQ) which demonstrates practical knowledge.
- Committed, reliable, caring and someone who wants to make a real difference and be part of a new team.
Support Worker - Benefits Include:
- Paid travel expenses
- Paid to attend training
- Full Package specific training including nurse led training
- Support from Clinical Nurse Specialists
- DBS check paid for by us
- Opportunity to specialise within Complex Care
- Holiday pay accrued from the start, which is paid on the hours you work including overtime
- Westfield Health Cashback Scheme
- Opportunity to learn and grow and support to obtain Diploma level 2 in Health and Social Care
Applicants are subject to an enhanced DBS check, it is a contractual requirement of the role that you are aged over 18.
To submit your CV for this exciting Support Worker opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Social Care, Social Worker, Home Support, Child Support, Elderly Care, Adult Care, Mental Health Worker, Relief Carer, Waking Night Worker, Outreach Support, Dementia Care, Healthcare Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Assistant, Youth Worker, Project Worker.
Apply for Enablement / Floating Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly