Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer – Refrigeration + Air Conditioning bias - West Sussex/Hampshire
Mobile Engineer(s) required Immediately for international Facilities Management & Construction Services company.
Roles are home based covering West Sussex/Hampshire regions (company van provided). Ideally candidates for this role will be based in the Guildford or Basingstoke areas.
Skill focus is Refrigeration + Air Conditioning bias
Jobholders of roles covered by the Multi Skilled Engineer Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning profile have a requirement to have or be in the position to qualify for EngTech Accreditation to a professional body. The Multi Skilled Engineer Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Bias will deliver a combination of electrical, mechanical, water and building fabric planned, reactive and extra works engineering services across a region and to multiple client sites, specialising in refrigeration and air conditioning disciplines; ensuring a safe, customer focused, cost effective, efficient and compliant service in order to meet contractual + legal obligations.
- Carrying out routine PPM and minor repair + improvement works
- Install new plant and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant.
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings.
- Work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
- Maintain stock control systems as directed.
- Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas.
- Work safely, ensuring the safety and well-being of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.
- Act as a Competent Person as directed and appointed.
- Complete all job packs/reports as required in a timely manner.
- Up to 3 years’ relevant experience, Level 3 NVQ or Certificate Level of Qualification
- Builds Relationships + Business Awareness
- Contributes to continuous improvement
- Customer Focused
- Must be in possession of current CLEAN driving licence
In return you will receive a competitive base salary of £25k to £30k (dep on experience), on call allowance, overtime + comprehensive benefits package.
Sounds like you? If YES please send CV to Tony Timmins, Recruitment Consultant.