Salary £26,000 pa
Days of work would be 5 over 7 & hours would 40 - 45 between 10 am and 10 pm
We are a busy independent bar and restaurant and are looking to recruit a new Head Chef.
We have a 55 seat restaurant serving fresh quality food. We are looking for an experienced Head chef or an experienced Sous chef who's looking for an opportunity to step up to the next level.
Duties would be, but not limited to:
· Maintaining a spotless kitchen in accordance with food hygiene standards and regulations, always operating at 5/5 level EHO ‘scores on doors’
· Ensuring quality and consistency of all fresh food dishes across all food services
· Training and development of all kitchen staff
· Strong awareness of prices for all goods, all dishes costed to reflect price
· Developing good supplier relationships and taking the best possible advantage of short term offers on price
· Research of new products including GP impact
· Cost menus to GP%
· New menus on a seasonal basis
If you have the relevant skills and are interested in pursuing this role then please forward CV.