An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Support Worker to join Eden Futures based at our Worksop services (S81)
Job Title – Support Worker
Location – Worksop, Nottinghamshire (S81)
Salary – Competitive
Job Type – Full time and part time position available (may include evenings, weekends, nights or split shifts)
Being a Support Worker at Eden Futures is more than a job; it is about making a REAL difference to someone’s life. This satisfaction of helping others is second to none. This could be more than a job and be a lifelong career and we invite you to join us on the journey. You will work closely with individuals to support them in their everyday life, so no two days will be the same.
Support Worker - Duties will include:
- Both practical and personal tasks such as supporting the individual to visit family and friends
- Weekly shopping,
- Assisting with dressing and personal care
- Administering medication to name but a few.
An ideal Support Worker will be
- Caring and positive
- Calm and tolerant, as the person you are supporting may at times be challenging, however this is the disability and not the person
- Empathy is essential
Previous experience is not necessary as we will give you all the training you need.
Support Worker - Benefits include:
- Paid to attend training
- Free DBS Check
- Paid annual leave based upon the hours you work including overtime
- Westfield Health Scheme
- Build a comprehensive training portfolio
- Supported to learn and develop
It is a contractual requirement that all applicants must be aged 18 or over.
To submit your CV for this exciting Support Worker opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role is based in Worksop and is commutable from: Shireoaks, Bilby, Osberton, Beighton, Kiveton Park, Killamarsh, Creswell, Elmton, Carburton, Upper Morton, Blyth, Scrooby, Langold, Maltby, Wickersley and Thurcroft.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Social Care, Social Worker, Home Support, Child Support, Elderly Care, Adult Care, Mental Health Worker, Relief Carer, Waking Night Worker, Outreach Support, Dementia Care, Healthcare Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Assistant, Youth Worker, Project Worker.