Teaching Assistant - Wrexham High School
Teaching Assistant – Wrexham High School
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant who is knowledgeable and adaptable who is looking to work within a Wrexham School?
Excell Supply is Wales’ leading Education Specialist based in Mold, Flintshire. We are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work on a temporary basis, in a Wrexham School, Monday to Friday each week 9am -3pm.
The role includes working one-to-one with children in a high school setting; you will be expected to support and encourage the children with learning and all school activities. We are looking for someone who is passionate about child development and who has a friendly and welcoming attitude. The existing staff are driven and enthusiastic and the school is looking for someone with a similar nature to join them.
As a successful candidate working for Excell Supply, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Teaching Assistant Qualification – desirable
- Experience of work as a Teaching Assistant including on a 1:1 basis
- Strong communication skills
- Fantastic Organisation skills
- Great time management skills, someone who is reliable and flexible
- All Teaching Assistants in Wales must be registered with the Education Workforce Council. For more information please visit www.ewc.wales
- Welsh speaker desirable but not essential
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS Certificate in place.
By joining the Excell team you'll receive:
- A dedicated Account Manager with in depth knowledge of your local schools
- Free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Professional Mentoring
- Highly Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly) with opportunities to increase your take home pay using one of our umbrella companies
- Be part of a highly reputable education employment business
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
If you believe you have the skills required for this role please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.