Qualified Early Years Educator
Buzzing Busy Bees !
Post: Qualified Early Years Educator / Nursery Nurse
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Salary: £6.00 - £8.30
Come and join our long standing team at our purpose built nursery in Rugby!
It really is child’s play…
No two days are the same, working in childcare offers a fun and varied working day. Ultimately, our Nursery Nurses have responsibility for all the children placed in their care to safeguard and promote the child’s welfare. There is a need for a good team player and the communication of ideas and fresh learning through play activities are always appreciated. Listening, questioning, understanding and responding to what is being communicated by children are of prime importance for our children and those caring for them.
All our staff at Busy Bees are important to us, which reflects in the salary and extensive benefits package, we offer the Nursery Nurses. This includes the following:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
You are invited to join our very successful and happy nursery team.
For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare careers page.
Please contact us, we look forward to hearing from you!