Science Technician - Cheshire
Excell Supply is Wales’ leading Education Specialist based in Mold, Flintshire. We are currently recruiting for suitably qualified Science Technicians to work in Secondary Schools who we work closely with throughout Cheshire and Flintshire. We have immediate opportunities for both day to day and long term supply positions.
You will be a proactive, vital member of the science department and be responsible for sourcing and setting up science equipment in line with the needs of the classroom teacher.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to through employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
The ideal candidate will have;
Science Technician experience in a school environment
Hold a Science based Degree or similar
The ability to communicate, work flexibly and be reliable
By joining the Excell team you'll receive:
- A dedicated Account Manager with in depth knowledge of your local schools
- Free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Professional Mentoring
- Highly Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly)
- Be part of a highly reputable education employment business
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
If you believe you have the skills required for this role please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion