Senior Care Worker or Shift Leader
5 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Community Therapeutic Services for a Senior Care Worker or Shift Leader to improve individuals’ lives in social care. The annual salary being offered is up to £20,000 per annum but will depend on individuals’, skills and experience.
Community Therapeutic Services was set up in 2007 with the mission of improving the lives of people with intellectual/learning disability and autism, by offering value led care that listens and learns. We do this by providing the right care in the right place at the right time. Our Homes offer bespoke care for individuals with learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs and behaviours of concern.
We are looking for a Senior Care Worker or Shift Leader who will report to the Registered Manager and help us deliver our goals of making a positive difference to the lives of people who may have displayed behaviours of concern. Join us and feel part of something positive.
The post holder will be expected to undertake a broad range of activities, acting as key worker where appropriate, being autonomous in approach and leading the shift by giving directions to other team members. They will also be expected to act as advocates for the Company and ensure that they and all other staff are following Company policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have the right attitude to help us provide the right care for people with ID/LD and autism, who may also have mental health needs. You will be expected to be motivated, work as part of a team, be able to work flexible hours, and be good at empowering others and motivating others.
Our Senior Care Worker or Shift Leader will be responsible for the following:
- To provide high quality support to Service Users based upon their needs and wishes using Person Centred Approaches and pro-social modelling.
- Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and wellbeing of the individuals within the service.
- To be aware of any risks identified for each Service User and to adhere to the management plans drawn up for such risks.
- Be responsible for your own and others Health & Safety within the work place.
- Completion of Diploma in Care Level 3 or equivalent is a requirement of the role.
- Liaise with external parties, carers and family members appropriately and sensitively as directed.
- Support the Registered Manager and Shift Leaders by carrying out instructions and guidance to meet the needs of the Service Users through Best Practices
What can we offer?
We provide two weeks paid induction, shadowed shifts, and then ongoing support in your role. We will help you develop your career by providing coaching, support and full training/CPD from skilled professionals including Psychologists, Nurses and OT. We offer not only high rates of pay, but also added benefits such as long service rewards, free training, and alternate weekends (terms and conditions apply).
What people say about working for us?
“I was promoted to senior and now a Shift leader all within a year. Very good company to work for. They are always willing to help and making sure all staff are happy and have what they need. Absolutely love my job and hope to be here for many more years . Thank you c.t.s”
If you think you would make the perfect Senior Care Worker or Shift Leader then please give us a ring on 01934 708772, visit our website on www.cts-homes.co.uk, or contact us by email.
Apply for Senior Care Worker or Shift Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly