Support Workers / Care Team Leader
Support worker and Care team leader
Salary:£20,000 - £23,608
It is an established children's home that specializes in helping young people aged 5 - 16 who have had a difficult start in life.
Duties will include:
- Taking children to appointments
- Cooking for the home
- General interaction with children including shopping
- Writing daily reports
- Ideally have experience of working challenging behavior
- Experience of cooking and providing hands on children's care
- Driving licence
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care would be hugely advantageous.
Support Worker starts at £20000 per annum and rises to £21528 per annum. The Care Team Leader's will start at £21894 and will rise to £23608 per annum.
The hours of work are based on a shift pattern, 07:00-15:00 and 14:30-22:00 Monday to Sunday.
Please click 'Apply' to forward your CV.
If you require more information please contact Daniel at 2MES on 01329 565035 or email .