Class 2 HGV Driver
7 days left
- Full Time
Class 2 HGV Driver
A processing dairy are looking to recruit a Class 2 HGV Driver for their site in Grassington, Skipton. [The business will be relocating to Keighley within 12 months]. The business which started in 1938, distributes milk and associated dairy products throughout Yorkshire and the surrounding area.
We are also open to discussion with applicants who are looking to take their HGV licence. Finance and subsidised training is available for the right candidate.
Class 2 HGV Driver - The Job;
This role is permanent and involves delivering milk & associated dairy products throughout the Yorkshire/Lancashire/Cumbrian region. The successful applicant must be conscientious, trustworthy and reliable.
The role is physically demanding and involves both the loading/unloading of vehicles. Specific duties will include:
- Complete a driver walk round of a vehicle before driving & completion of a vehicle defect report.
- Ensure vehicle is loaded as per order sheet.
- Ensure all orders picked are correct as per order sheet.
- Ensure full compliance with agreed work instructions & adhere to driver procedure system.
- Complete all legal requirements concerning driving regulations correct use of tachographs, adherence to EU rules on driving hours and the working time regulations.
- Check & adhere to work rota as instructed to by Transport Manager.
- Plus other associated jobs.
The Class 2 HGV Driver position will offer an average working week of 48 hours over 5 days, although a alternating 4 day/5 day working week may be available. Both working patterns may include a week-end day and bank holidays. Hourly rate of £10.90 plus possible bonus of up to £1.00 per hour after training period completed. A company pension scheme is also in place.
If you are interested in this Class 2 HGV Driver position, apply now to be immediately considered.
Apply for Class 2 HGV Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly