Health Care Assistants
Are you a passionate Health Care Assistant looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference to the people you support?
We are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to provide quality care to elderly clients in a Residential Care Home in Ipswich, Suffolk specialising in Dementia Care. This is a full time role, £7.80 - £8.30 per hour.
You will be joining an award winning home who specialise in personalised care packages, ensuring their residents maintain their independence in a relaxed atmosphere. With full training and support to all staff, job satisfaction is very important to all.
As a Health Care Assistant you will provide quality care to all residents, including:
- Supporting residents, maintaining their privacy, dignity and independence.
- Assisting with daily activities and day trips.
- Assisting with bathing, dressing, washing when needed.
- Assessing resident’s moods, behaviour and physical needs, aiding and reporting to nurses or senior members of staff.
What experience will I need to be a Health Care Assistant?
- Experience within the care sector
- Car Drivers are essential.
- Caring and compassionate nature.
- Reliable and well presented.
You will be joining a home who value and invest in their staff, with full training and support from day one. If you are keen to progress and prove yourself, this is the position for you, so please click on apply!
Apply for Health Care Assistants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly