Are you looking for a career in education? Do you have aspirations to become a teacher? Do you have a passion for working with children and helping to shape the minds of the future? Then look no further, we have the perfect role for you. We are looking for Cover Supervisors to work in a school in South Bristol.
Working as a cover supervisor is a useful way of getting experience in the classroom for those with teaching ambitions. This role would also be perfect for ex teachers wanting to get back into the classroom or people who have gained experince teaching EAL either abroad or in the UK.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy
- Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are following the set work to ensure a constructive learning environment
- Responding to any questions from pupils
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the schools policies and procedure
To be successful in your application you will need:
- A degree or similar qualification
- Previous classroom experience
In return, here at Randstad Education we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free professional development training
- A dedicated consultant offering a supportive, honest, friendly and efficient service
- £300 for recommending friends or colleagues