Engineering Technician (Electrical)
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Elements: -
• We are looking to recruit a motivated individual who will work as part of a team of flexible electrical and mechanical technicians and report to the Engineering & Projects Manager.
• This is a permanent position, Monday – Friday 6-2, 2-10, 7-3 and a call out rota of 1 week in 4.
Elements of role: -
• Participate as a member of the multi-skilled Engineering team. Working with other departments to improve performance and achieve objectives.
• Ensure: -
o Safe working of all plant and equipment within Health & Safety requirements.
o Maximum machine availability at least cost, through effective and planned preventative maintenance schedules.
o A thorough understanding of the manufacturing process which allows complete integration of engineers, with production staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
Experience with the following is desirable: -
• PLC Systems (preferably Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi)
• Instrumentation Systems – (Loop Control)
• Gas Burner Control Systems
• 3-ph Overhead Crane Systems
• General fault finding & diagnostics skills
Additional skills desirable: -
• Knowledge of Hydraulic/Pneumatic Control Systems
• Knowledge of High Voltage Systems
• FLT/MEWP Training
• Experience with maintaining production equipment ideally within a heavy industrial environment.
Apply for Engineering Technician (Electrical)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly