KS1 Teacher - 2 Days a week - New Year
£114.09-£143.21 a day
2 terms could be longer.
Are you looking to work in an exciting team environment for the New Year 2017. We are looking for a KS1 Teacher for a local School in Crawley covering 2 days a week ( Days could be flexible). This post is for 2 terms but could extend to September 2017 for the right candidate.
The Job/The School/The Child
The School has a strong team and ethos.
The positions is in KS1 they have a two form entry intake.
They have Teaching Assistants that work in the School with the teacher.
Excellent facilities, with well equipped classrooms and excellent outdoor play areas.
- Qualified Teachers Status (QTS)
- Recent teaching experience,
- Up to Date knowledge of national curriculum,
- 2 References,
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of Working with Randstad Education:
- Competitive pay (no hidden deductions)
- Free CPD
- Access to Guaranteed pay schemes,
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies,
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 HOUR on call service.
If you want to hear more about this role then contact us today.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks
Apply for KS1 Teachers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly