Primary Reception Teacher - Brighton
Reception Teacher - Brighton
£100 - £130 per day
Long-term supply role
Start date 20th October 2016
Reception Teacher required for a long-term supply role role for a primary setting based in Brighton. This role is full-time (5 days per week) and will commence on the 20th Ocotber 2016 until the end of the summer term. Applicants for this position must be Early Years specialists with a minimum of 3 years experience.
This position is with a 3 form entry primary school with currently 630 mixed pupils on roll.
Benefits of working for the school include:
- graded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in all areas
- it is a school that strives for children to continuously develop their natural curiosity about the world, to ask big questions and to think and act creatively
- children love their learning
- children are seen as individuals with their own unique potential
- execellent behaviour levels
- The headteacher, leaders at all levels and governors all share very high aspirations for the school and set very high targets for pupils achievement and the quality of teaching
- inspiring leadership team
- excellent modern facilities for pupils
- onsite parking for staff and a secure bicycle storage facility
- short walk from Brighton train station
- delivering inspiring and captivating lesson plans
- attending parent evenings
- after school club participation
- planning, marking and assessment of children's work
- raising the attainment levels of pupils
To be considered for this role you must have:
- PGCE or University degree in Education
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The closing date for applications will be the 15th October 2016. Successful applicants will be required to attend an interview with the Head of school and conduct a 20 minute planned lesson.
If you have a passion for Early Years teaching and are available to start work on the 20th Ocotber and want to join a well-respected primary school then please apply today.