PA/Assistant Property Manager for Plymouth Area
I am looking for a conscientious, self motivated, hard working, versatile person to assist me in managing, running and developing my property portfolio.
Applicants must be computer literate, able to take instruction, work independently, have good communication skills as well as a sense of humour.
This is a self employed/ part time plus post, which includes training to expand and develop the position long term. Initial hours will be 20 hours per week Monday to Thursday 9.30-14.30
Duties to include:
- Dealing with all the office procedures eg correspondence, accounts, telephone, sourcing materials and appliances
- Sourcing quotes for projects
- Logging repairs and maintenance required
- Stocktaking Placing advertisements and arranging viewings
Duties will also involve:
- Working away from the office eg attending viewings, preparing flats for viewings under new tenants
- Undertaking alarm checks
- Interacting with tenants and contractors
- Other duties include preparing Itineraries
- Booking flights and car hire Office related shopping
Salary to be negotiated
Applications with CV highlighting areas of suitability by clicking apply.