Sales & Customer Service - Manchester
Put your Customer Service and Sales Skills to Good Use!
Sales & Customer Service – Manchester
Do you possess great customer service skills but feel too ambitious and hard working for repetitive dead end customer service roles?
Since opening in Manchester, our client has become one of the country's top sales and marketing companies, with associated offices both nationally and internationally.
Our client truly believes that people are the key to their success therefore we seek individuals who are passionate about learning and thrive in a team environment.
They are not looking for experienced “hard core” sales people to “smash” through targets. They are a fun, friendly and enthusiastic promotions team. So if you want to work in a customer service based sales role get paid and progress based on your performance then this may be ideal for you.
What are the advantages?
- Representing within B2B and residential environments.
- Daily ongoing sales coaching from the ground level up
- Commission only and incentives based on performance
- Friendly and fun environment
- National and international travel opportunities
- Opportunities for rapid progression
- The opportunity to create your own business
What is required?
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- A great personal presentation
- Self-motivation and a strong work ethic
- Student mentality
- Great people skills and teamwork
People who have been successful in our industry have previously been: Sales Representatives, Customer Service Representatives, Bar Managers, Retail Assistants, Retail Managers, Promotional Staff, Waiting Staff, and Front of House Admin. Why? They have excellent customer service skills and a great work ethic.
If you are looking for something new or ready to make a serious career in sales and marketing then this self employed opportunity is ideal for you.