Job Title: Graduate Designer
Salary: up to £17,000pa
Our client is a creative and innovative printing company based in Kettering, Northamptonshire who is experiencing a period of rapid growth.
With at least 2 years' experience working with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop which are essential to the role you will be responsible for the creation of design concepts and layouts for print, digital media and motion graphics. An ability to creatively interpret briefs and problem solve is essential alongside attention to detail, project management and a positive approach to the challenge of working in a busy studio with a diverse range of clients. Great typography is a must for this role.
You will have excellent grammatical and numeric skills and be a team player who is confident yet approachable with the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for delivering creative ideas and solutions to client briefs
- You will work with the Creative Director, Studio Manager and Designers/Artworkers to ensure work is delivered to client briefs, on time, on budget and to a standard that exceeds client expectations
- You will need to have a flexible approach to embracing new technologies, changing working practices within design and the need to learn, understand and apply new skills to new and diverse creative opportunities
The role would suit either a recent graduate or someone looking to move to a more independent and responsible role. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to make a genuine contribution to their creativity and their business.
The successful candidate will have experience in a studio and have a great attitude towards work and learning new skill and practices.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Great ideas and the ability to express them counts
- Knowledge/experience of using Creative Suite is essential - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, (MS Office - desirable)
- Good time management
- Clear communications skills
- Ability to liaise with clients as necessary
- Ability to work flexibly and to travel when required
What's in it for you?
Benefits include Pension and Healthcare on completion of probationary period, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Ride to Work Scheme.
How to apply
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please click on 'Apply' and upload your CV.
Apply for Graduate Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly