Home Care Assistant & Support Workers
We are looking for passionate and reliable Home Care Assistants and Support Workers throughout Calderdale and Spen Valley, particularly in Halifax, Brighouse, Liversege, Elland and Hebden Bridge.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for a person with a genuinely caring nature to join an established team making a positive difference in the lives of others. All of our clients receive a minimum of one hour visits and our Home Care Assistants and Support Workers are not rushing around all day.
We have a unique matching service where clients and Home Care Assistants/Support Workers are matched based on location, personality, interests, life experience, etc.
We enable clients to stay in the comfort and security of their own homes by:
- Accompanying clients on appointments
- Shopping trips or other outings,
- Providing personal care and companionship at home
- Helping to prepare meals and some light domestic duties.
No experience is necessary as we have a comprehensive training programme delivered by a supportive, friendly and approachable team.
What we offer our Home Care Assistants and Support Workers
- Hourly pay rate starting at £7.85
- Enhanced rate of pay for bank holidays upto £18.00 per hour
- Mileage allowance
- Part Time & Full Time positions available
- Full training including: comprehensive induction with certificates given
- Equipment provided
- Local work & flexible
- Position subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check
If you want to work for a nurturing, rewarding & committed employer who values staff and those we care for please click Apply below.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.