Birmingham, B25 8HY
Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5.30pm
Sat am 9am – 11.30am
Company vehicle + uniform + phone
Our client has been providing high quality car body repairs for over 20 years and has identified an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Estimator to join their thriving business in Birmingham.
They pride themselves on providing quality car body shop repairs and strive to be the leading body shop repairer within the automotive industry - ensuring their customers receive the highest quality of vehicle repair and customer service. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to take ownership in their career through joining this reputable body shop repair company on a full time basis.
As a Vehicle Estimator your dynamic and fast paced role will be office and field based which will require you to;
- Produce accurate estimates using computerised vehicle damage assessment package Audatex
- Responding and dealing with all automotive estimate enquiries in the most efficient and cost effective way
- Liaising daily with mechanics, Engineers and other automotive customers, ensuring a full and thorough communication process
Who are we looking for?
You will be an experienced Estimator (ideally from the automotive industry) who can provide and maintain excellent customer service for automotive clients consistently.
Additionally, you will hold the required skills to hit the ground running, including:
- Experience with Audatex is essential and Glassmatrix experience is desirable
- Exceptional communication, drive, energy and confidence skills to enable effective communication across all levels
- Knowledge of the midlands area is essential
- People person, with an approachable personality and excellent interpersonal skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Computer literacy and confidence is essential
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this vehicle Estimator role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.