Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
£35,000 to £40,000 – depending on experience.
B/E Aerospace, in Leighton Buzzard, is the sole supplier of galleys and trolley compartments for the Airbus A350. Our business is rapidly expanding and ramping up as the new aircraft enters production and with the impact of this programme alone means that production rates will increase from typically one ship-set per month to 13 per month. This will be sustained for at least the next ten years, with further programmes expecting to be added to the portfolio. If you want to be part of a major strategic programme, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Senior Program Finance Analyst the Finance Analyst will be required to support the business and specifically the program management function with program performance analysis.
Nature of work for the Finance Analyst:
- Ownership and development of program financial models
- Support the Senior Program Analyst in driving financial performance analysis and reporting at a customer level
- Work closely with Philippines, Toulouse and UK finance teams to gather inputs and ensure forecast changes are understood and latest information is incorporated into the monthly financial forecast
- Streamline program reporting processes and explain monthly variances.
- Supporting FP&A activities including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet review and variance analysis to ensure revenue and costs are classified correctly through management reporting
- Business Partner with key functions, particularly program management, commercial and supply chain, to ensure alignment of financial assumptions. Support both new business proposals and organic business growth opportunities.
- Support the Senior Program Analyst in challenging cost down assumptions, particularly materials, to ensure alignment with Supply Chain
- Support the Senior Finance Analyst in production of timely and accurate program accounting entries and EAC forecasts for A350 program
- Integration of program financials with business level FP&A activities and financial consolidation systems
- Adherence to the monthly financial timetable ensuring accurate and timely production of A350 program financials and reporting packages incorporating latest business, segment and corporate reporting requirements
- Sensitivity analysis to assess impacts of operational decisions and accounting roadmap changes
- Managing forecast versions within the financial consolidation system
- Continuous development of systems, financial modelling, profitability and cost analysis to improve controls, efficiency and align to latest business requirement
- Assist the Snr Program finance analyst with internal and external audit requirements
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Any other reasonable duties
What you need in becoming the successful Senior Finance Analyst:
- Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) or equivalent
- Experience in financial forecasting and month end closing activities to tight deadlines
- Advanced excel skills including excel based financial modelling experience
- Experience of dealing with large volumes of data.
- Experience of program/contract profitability analysis
- Strong analytical and organisational skills with an eye for detail
- Business Partnering experience or stakeholder management experience.
- Profitability analysis.
- Cashback Healthcare Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday + BH
If you meet the above criteria then please apply now!