CAT 5 Cable Assembler
Job Title: CAT 5 Cable Assembler
Salary: £7.50 - £8.50 per hour
Hours of work: 8am - 4.30pm
Long term work
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PCB Solderer / Cable Operator to work for our client based in Northampton.
Job Duties will include:
• Controling wave-soldering machine or system to solder electronic components onto printed circuit boards, according to processing specifications: Reads production schedules and operations manuals and receives verbal instructions regarding sequential start up and operation of wave-soldering machine or system.
• Moving controls to activate machine or equipment, such as preheater, lead wire cutter, wave-soldering units, and conveyors.
• Adjusting controls of machines to regulate operating speed and temperature and height of flux, wax, and solder waves.
• Adjusting dimensions of conveyor pallets and rails used to hold and transport PCB's through wave-soldering process, using precision instruments and hand tools.
• Observing meters, gauges, and indicator lights to ensure that soldering of PCB's conforms to processing standards.
• Examining samples of soldered boards to detect substandard soldering
• Discussing quality of soldering with supervisor and adjusts controls according to instructions.
• Cleaning parts and interiors of machines and replenishes fluids in machines and equipment.
• Performing preventive maintenance on machines and equipment, using hand tools.
• Experience in use of the Blundell wave solder machine with argon gas system would be advantageous.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please press "Apply Now"
Apply for CAT 5 Cable Assembler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly