Semi Skilled Operative
Semi Skilled Operative, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- You will be working as part of a dedicated team involved in the refurbishment of both dies and rollers used in the manufacture of pelleted feed and biofuels.
- A hands on role, you will be required to work in a safe manner stripping roll assembles, inspecting parts etc and reassembly.
- You will also be involved in machining / grinding die tracks and running an automated countersinking machine.
- Grinding is done on a bespoke grinder and machining is carried out using a Webster Bennett vertical borer.
- Part of die refurbishing requires the dies to be cleaned out which can involve drilling should our drying oven not give the results we require.
- Full training will be given to the right candidates in order to carry out any operation required in a safe and efficient manner.
- The Company will also supply protective clothing and equipment as well as the support you need to succeed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of working within health a safety guidelines.
- Willingness to work overtime should the business require it.
- A team player with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work quickly with minimal supervision.
- Conscientious, reliable and hard working.
- Good communication skills.
- This is a physically demanding role.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to candidates seeking roles in the following: Semi Skilled Operator, Mechanical Operator, Plant Operator, Machine Operator, Engineering Technician, Plant Technician, Production Plant Operator, Machine Operatives, Key Operative, Production, Manufacturing, Assembly, Stoke on Trent, Crewe, Stafford