Female PE Teacher
Are you an enthusiastic teacher of Girls PE? Do you have a passion for encouraging children to partake in an active lifestyle?
We have an exciting temporary opportunity at a school in Bolton Local Authority full-time starting ASAP. If you love working with challenging students and getting the best out of them in a short but rewarding period, then please apply!
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Plan, prepare and teach appropriate lessons within your specialist subject area of PE enabling all student abilities to access the curriculum at KS3 and KS4
- Support colleagues within your department as required
- Participate in and organise extra-curricular sporting activities
- Maintain discipline through employing various classroom management techniques in line with the school's behaviour management policy
- Monitor pupil's progress and keep records on their development, as well as preparing them for qualifications and external examinations
- Attend meetings, parent's evenings and in-service training days as required by the school, helping them in all areas to the best of your ability
Our requirements are that you must:
- Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) NB NQTs and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
- Be passionate about teaching and your subject
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to a school
- Have proven classroom management skills
Our teachers have a well deserved reputation as being the best in Bolton and you will benefit from:
- A dedicated, professional and friendly specialist consultant for Manchester secondary schools, and
- A branch with 24-hour on-call facility
- Dedicated school co-workers and a great community environment
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including the certified 'Team Teach' course and 'safeguarding training'
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus scheme worth up to £300
- Being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards such as "Teacher of the Term"
We are open to receiving applications immediately so if you are interested please do not delay. Following your registration with your consultant here at Randstad Education, as the successful candidate you could expect an immediate start. Please email your CV to us now.