Head of Portfolio Management
Job title: Head of Portfolio Management
Location: Brighton, BN1 3XB
Benefits: Performance related bonus, 25 days holiday, Company pension, Season ticket loans, Opportunities to study for external industry recognised qualifications (MRICS, NFOPP, IOSH and IRPM.)
Our client is seeking a Head of Portfolio Management to join their fast growing, award winning company in Brighton. Our client has offices in Leeds, London and Brighton and currently manage over 10,000 properties across the UK for their investment fund clients.
They are looking for ambitious new starters to join their busy and hardworking team. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to join a fantastic, professional company and the successful candidate will be supported and encouraged to achieve industry qualifications after the probationary period.
Deliver a market-leading approach to residential property and investment management by adding value, maximising clients' objectives and delivering excellent customer service to occupiers.
Within this role the following have been identified as the knowledge, skills, abilities and personal characteristics to help differentiate superior performance from average performance.
- Drive, Perseverance and Quality Focus
- Planning, Organisation and Delegation
- Teamwork and Empathy
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Functioning Under Pressure
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To major on the relationships with designated Clients and the day to day management of the Brighton based team
- To provide support and personal development to the Portfolio Managers and Property Managers from a technical and soft skills perspective
- To lead on client service delivery whilst exhibiting clear teamwork and empathy and a focused view of drive, perseverance and quality focus
- To support the mobilisation and planning of newly secured Clients
- To contribute to the development of the designated Clients' portfolio strategies - demonstrating the capability to be flexible and adaptable to new ideas and/or working methods.
- To facilitate and provide robust processes to maintain an effect customer feedback service.
Essential skills, qualifications and experiences
- Residential investment management experience
- People management experience in a property related environment
- Client relationship management
- Working within Property Management
- Worked and advised on Investment Property Management
What the company will offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Season ticket loans (after a qualifying period)
- Opportunities to study for external industry recognised qualifications (MRICS, NFOPP, IOSH and IRPM.)
To apply for the position of Head of Portfolio Management please click on apply and upload your CV.