6 days left
- Full Time
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously looking for Warehouse Operatives to join the team at our client’s busy distribution site based at Trafford Park, Manchester.
As a warehouse operative your main responsibilities will include:
- Receiving stock and updating stock records
- Storing stock in the Hi-Bay warehouse
- Retrieving stock
- Replenishing picking locations
- Item picking and packing
- Load collation
- Order palletisation
- Stock checks
- Query notification and resolution
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a good level of English language, written and spoken
- Display good levels of numeracy and literacy
- Be physical fit
- Have previous warehouse experience, although this is not essential as training will be provided.
The shifts will be working Monday to Friday from either 6am - 2pm or 2pm – 10pm.
The pay rate for this position will be £7.24 per hour.
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly