Nursery Nurse (breakfast and afterschool club) 8-9.30/3.30-6.30
Breakfast & After School Club Assistant | London, Tower Hamlets
Major duties and responsibilities
- To supervise the day-to-day operation of the Breakfast and After-School Club.
- Organise and implement safe, creative and fun play activities/games.
- To assist in the preparation and running of the team games, sports, arts and crafts activities in order to provide a varied safe and stimulating play environment both indoors and outdoors.
- To consult with the children and encourage involvement in the planning of day-to-day activities.
- Implement and maintain the Club?s procedures.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times and abide by policies and procedures.
- To work creatively with the children encouraging them to express their views and take control of their own activities.
- Work constructively and professionally with colleagues ensuring clear and open communication with the staff team.
- Advise the senior management of any actual or potential problems relating to the safety or care of the children.
- Building relationships with parents and children.
- Minimum 4 months experience working at a nursey or school setting
- Level 2/3 in Childcare
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. For more information, or an informal discussion to see if we can help you, please contact Shaina on 02085300393.