MOT Technician / Mechanic, Warwick
MOT Tester / Technician / Mechanic: We are currently recruiting for a MOT Technician / Mechanic to join Protyre’s Warwick team.
Protyre’s aim is to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction and working within their safety standards. You will need to maintain workshop equipment and keep all required paperwork in order.
You should be a keen team player with a focus on providing excellent customers service, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. You will need an eye for detail and must be literate and numerate.
As an MOT Technician / Mechanic, you will work in Protyre’s well-equipped workshop and will be responsible for:
* Carrying out repairs and servicing on vehicles from a wide range of manufactures
* Tyre, brake and exhaust fitting
* Class 4 and 7 MOT Inspections and repairs
* Diagnosis of electrical and mechanical vehicle malfunctions
* Performing work as outlined
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a sustainable successful career with a proactive company.
Skills and Experience Required
As MOT Technician / Mechanic, you will need to have / be:
* Approved MOT Tester with VOSA
* Full UK driving licence
* NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology and a City & Guilds part three or equivalent.
* Able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison skills
* The ability to sell an array of available services
* A flexible and positive approach
* Able to efficiently work under pressure
Salary and Hours
For the role of MOT Technician / Mechanic, you will work an average of 45 hours per week between the hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday on a rota basis and there is a salary on offer of £22,000 to £24,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tyre, Technician, Vehicle, Mechanic, Service, Repair, Fast Fit, Automotive, MOT, Tester, Fitter,