Are you looking for extra money in the run up to Christmas? Do you have an excellent eye for detail?
If so, we want to hear from you! We are continuously recruiting for Line Leaders to work in our client’s busy site based in Dudley.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Ensuring production targets are met
- Ensuring your team follow detailed procedures in terms of quality, health and safety and food safety
- Coaching and management of a team up to 20 Production Operatives
- Team leading skills
- Be comfortable using a variety of production and packing machinery
- Have an understanding of customer requirements
- Have the ability to communicate complex situations across a variety of levels
- Excellent communication and numeric skills
Full training will be provided for the role, including basic food hygiene.
The shifts required for this role are rotating 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm, during peak production times the working week will be 5 days from 7, the usual working week is Monday to Friday.
Rate of pay is £8.00 per hour during training rising to £9.00 per hour after successful completion of the training period.
If you’re a dedicated individual who has a can-do attitude, please apply now!
To apply for this position, please follow the link provided and search job ID 13113.