New Business Advisor / Sales Executive / Business Development
Job Title: New Business Advisor - Telesales
Location: Aberford, Leeds
Salary: £18,500 - £21,000 per annum
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
The company, founded in 1996, is the largest provider of fleet telematics services in the UK and France, serving 10,000 customers in 32 countries across the globe. They provide their customers with a complete turn-key solution for vehicle and asset fleet management. Using their SaaS solutions, they help companies throughout Europe achieve greater operational efficiencies through lower vehicle fuel consumption, effective tracking of assets, productivity increases in workforce, reduced vehicle wear and tear, improved management of driver behaviour, and a reduction in CO2 emissions. They currently employ over 400 employees across Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their Inside Sales Team. The New Business Advisor will be responsible for driving new business through outbound calling to fleet decision makers within the SME marketplace (sub 20 vehicle fleets). Whilst developing & managing their sales pipeline with the clear aim of winning new, profitable business.
- Generate sales opportunities in the assigned region through cold calling, campaign and event invitation.
- Consult with prospects to identify key business issues within their organisation.
- Develop and maintain accurate, detailed customer/prospect files on an ongoing basis
- Help to maintain customers for the 1st 12 months with our Client maximising penetration of all products and services offered by the Company
- Stay abreast of current business issues and make every effort to constantly improve product knowledge and knowledge of the marketplace- in particular key issues affecting the businesses market sectors
- Understand the full end to end sales process in order to best serve your customer base.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- A highly motivated and driven individual not concerned to pick up the phone to find and speak to key decision makers
- A confident and professional telephone manner, with the ability to clearly communicate with customers
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience of working within a target driven environment would be an advantage
- Previous telesales experience preferred but not essential
- Experience of using salesforce.com would be preferable
- Good understanding of our competitors & strategic awareness
With a Silicon Valley-like focus on building a high-growth, scalable technology business, they are looking for top talent that fits with their ambitious and fast-paced culture. When recruiting, they look for the potential for growth, ambition, entrepreneurial spirit, and demonstrated discipline in execution. In return, they offer a dynamic environment with like-minded team members and an exciting industry with great opportunities for professional growth.
They are fundamental believers that having the right people is critical to their success, and attracting, developing, and retaining talent will always be a core focus at this Company.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; New Business Developer, New Business Advisor, New Business Executive, Junior Sales Executive, Sales, External Sales, Sales Person, Business Development Executive, Business Development, Finance Sales Executive, Internal Sales Executive, B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Account Manager, Customer Service Executive, B2B, Key Sales, Sales Specialist, BDM, Telesales may also be considered for this role.