5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is seeking an experienced E-Commerce Manager to join a busy and successful team
- The role is to develop, implement and manage the E-Commerce strategy . To maximise trading potential across a number of website in line with the overall business plan. To achieve objectives set for the business, in all operational areas and to ensure there is effective communication between all parts of the business to ensure operational efficiency.
- Full responsibility for developing the E-Commerce strategy to drive the growth of the E-Commerce business and online sales. To monitor its implementation and forecast future needs.
- To be responsible for the effective operation of all sections of the online business in order to increase: volumes of sales; customer satisfaction and profitability whilst maintaining staff satisfaction and morale.
- Monitoring online traffic and data to understand and improve the customer journey online.
- Managing the marketing channels of natural SEO, paid search, affiliates and online advertising to deliver the key objectives of the online market strategy.
- Day to day management of the E-Commerce team. To communicate effectively with other members of the online team to ensure working relationships are maintained and business objectives are met.
- To manage, enhance and develop the relationship with outsourcing partners in order to achieve strategic objectives.
- Provide and articulate regular competitor intelligence in order to assess effectiveness, ROI & profitability.
- To undertake any training and development required to maintain effectiveness in the post.
- To achieve and maintain professional standards across all aspects of the role in respect of work undertaken, timescales adhered to and dealings with customers, partners and staff at all levels in the business in a manner appropriate to their needs.
- To be aware of the importance of Health and Safety issues and to be an effective role model in this area.
- To be a good ambassador with both customers and external agencies to further advance the interests of the business.
- Principles of e-commerce and leading an eCommerce department with experience of operational management at a senior level.
- Experience in growing and expanding an online presence and sales.
- Experience of budgetary control and forecasting.
- IT systems used within the company/business include Magento, PHP, Pearl Windows & HTML.
- Knowledge of ongoing developments in e-commerce.
- Business information: structure, policies and procedures.
- Understanding of IT issues.
- Key Competencies
- Committed to delivering results and revenue with a real commercial focus.
- Ability to work with a fast paced and ever evolving environment.
- Hands on approach.
Apply for E-Commerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly