Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Triconnex is a fast growing independent multi – utility-connections provider to Blue-chip Residential developers with a dynamic, forward thinking, and customer led approach. With ambitious growth plans and a healthy order book, we are now looking to enhance our Business Development team with an experienced marketing assistant.
The role and responsibilities;
You will be involved in the developing and execution of marketing campaigns to promote the company brand and services. This varied role includes planning, advertising, public relations, social media, event organisation, sponsorship, research and innovation. This role is challenging and fast-paced and a standalone role reporting directly to the Business Development Director.
• Maintaining professional client facing approach and excellent customer service to both new and existing clients.
• Developing a strong understanding of company objectives and vision.
• Management and regular maintenance / update of company website.
• Management of Company Social Media pages activity using various forms of analytics.
• Contributing to and assisting in the development of the annual Sales and Marketing plan.
• Liaising with a range of stakeholders including clients, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
• Placing adverts for publication - local, regional, and specialist.
• Writing / proofreading copy for press release and website use.
• Managing the production of marketing materials, including collateral, e-newsletters etc.
• Maximising exposure of written content through all available channels.
• Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
• Managing Marketing Budgets and production of weekly performance management information.
• Carrying out market research and presenting findings.
• Record keeping, including data management.
• Evaluating marketing campaigns and entertaining for effectiveness and value for money.
• Monitoring competitor activity
• Producing documents, reports and presentations
Experience, Skills and attributes;
• Strong, proven background within a similar position.
• Qualification/degree/membership within a marketing discipline.
• Experience within the utilities/construction sector is preferred but not essential.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, LinkedIn and other Social Media platforms.
• Knowledge of the marketing mix, social media and events management.
• Knowledge of the production of reports / statistic
• Innovative and creative with strong coordination and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
• Proactive and motivated approach.
• Strong knowledge of IT packages including MS word, excel and PowerPoint.
• Database Management skills.
• Event management and third party liaison skills.
• Full UK License and access to an appropriately insured, serviced vehicle.
• A-C level grade in Maths and English
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a rewarding and challenging career within a dynamic company. If you have the skills and experience required, please apply along with a covering letter. Closing date is the 24th October 2016
Please note that although we do try and respond to all applicants, if you have not heard from us within 21 days of the closing date then please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. We will keep your details on file and contact you if other positions arise that may be of interest.