7 days left
- Full Time
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for General Operatives to join us at our client’s busy food production site based in the Carlisle area.
The main duties of the role include:
- Processing of ready-made meals in a chilled environment
- Only using factory machinery (including vehicles) on which you have been trained and authorised
- Ensuring there is no contamination of the product, reporting any possible contamination to the supervisor
- Maintaining all equipment and machinery
- Assisting with duties within the packaging area as requested to include packing, loading and unloading of products
- Assisting with cleaning duties of all factory areas when required.
- Adhering to all company Health & Safety and Food Hygiene Policies
- Any other relevant duties as requested by management
Applicants will be responsible for site cleaning both inside and outside the factory, adhering to strict hygiene and Health and safety procedures. Responsibilities also include; cleaning machines, rooms, bins, yard areas, sweeping and disposing of rubbish.
Successful candidates will ideally have experience of working within a food production environment, however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
The hours available are fixed shifts:
- 6.00am – 2.00pm or 2.00pm - 10.00pm, Monday to Friday
- 10.00pm – 6.00am, Sunday to Thursday
- Candidates will be required to work weekends, either Saturday or Sunday, or both, 6.00am-6.00pm.
The rate of pay is £6.95 per hour (Over 25's £7.20 per hour).
To apply for this position, please follow the link provided and search Job ID 11955.