Teacher Year 3
KS2 | Teacher | East London, Tower Hamlets
A lovely School with 600 pupils situated in East London. The borough of Tower Hamlets, rated as Good by Ofsted in 2015 is seeking to appoint a KS2 teacher on a long term contract from October 2016-July 2017. However for the right candidate there is potential of a full-time permeant position.
Are you a passionate primary teacher with recent and consistent experience in a classroom setting, eager to bring the curriculum alive through inspirational teaching?
At Randstad Education, we believe communication is the key to a professional and successful working relationship. We strive to listen to our teaching staff to find the right position to meet your needs. We are building an education community that we are incredibly proud of and are looking for high quality Teachers to join our team.
The successful candidate will be dynamic and capable of delivering outstanding lessons. For an ambitious teacher, the opportunity exists to fully develop your teaching style within a supportive environment and this truly is a fantastic opportunity.
This is a school that closely monitors student progress, constantly making learning adjustments when needs are identified and planning for pupils to develop their personal potential. This approach also applies to staff as opportunities exist for teachers to continually develop their skills.
For the successful candidate, this truly is a wonderful teaching opportunity.
This position includes:
- Taking full class teacher responsibility and report writing
- Being able to plan for different ability groups effectively
- Working with the Year group leaders and members of the SLT during planning meetings
- Attending staff meetings to ensure you are up to date with any changes or learning requirements
- Being able to manage two support staff members and direct them as required
To join the Randstad supply teaching pool and be a successful KS2 teacher you will need to:
- Have QTS or equivalent qualifications, NQTs will be equally considered
- Possess effective classroom management
- Be able to build and develop professional relationships with both staff and parents
- Take on full class teacher responsibility for planning, preparation and assessment
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
For more information, or an informal discussion to see if we can help you, please contact Shaina on 02085300393.