Male Housekeeping Assistant / Cleaning Operative / Cleaner
Job Title: Male Housekeeping Assistant
Location: London, SW15
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Working Hours: 30 hours a week, long days weekends shifts
Our client is one of London's premier private members multisport clubs. They offer a wide range of sports including Golf, tennis, Health Club and Squash and a wide catering provision, delivered to the highest standards of quality. Significant investment is being made to enhance the standards across the club with the goal of achieving excellence in all areas. The club's six catering outlets include events, carvery and retail style outlets.
To maintain the cleanliness and presentation of locker rooms and other communal or sports areas within the club.
- To undertake cleaning of locker rooms and other communal or sports areas in accordance with the agreed cleaning schedules.
- To ensure all communal areas of the club are presented to the highest standards at all times.
- Receive and manage chemical and other cleaning stock effectively.
- To ensure the disposal of waste is in accordance with set regulations.
- To clean and maintain the male locker rooms and other communal or sports areas at the site to the required standards to meet Health & Safety / Hygiene regulations.
- To ensure safe working practices and Health and Safety compliance at all times.
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, colleagues and members.
- To participate in monthly departmental meetings.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Ability to use own initiative and manage work schedule.
- Good customer care skills including respecting internal and external customers.
- Must be in general good health and be able to work outside in all weathers.
- Understanding of current legislation in regard to Health & Safety and hygiene.
Our client is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for the role.
Candidates with experience in Housekeeper, Housekeeping Assistant, Domestic Cleaning, Cleaner, Cleaning Assistant, Commercial Cleaning Operative, Cleaners, Cleaner, and Hygiene Operator will also be considered for the role.