Due to continued growth in the business, we are currently seeking motivated and career-driven candidates to join our Accounts team at our UK HQ in Chadderton, Greater Manchester.
Ultimate Products Ltd is currently experiencing fantastic success off the back of our branded strategy and has seen turnover rise from £50m to £80m in just 2 years. The forecasted figures show continual increases that are likely to exceed our £100m turnover target in less than 2 years time. As a result the Company is currently on a massive recruitment drive to expand its core departments and support the upcoming business expansion.
With a focus on branded products across 12 different consumer categories, including Housewares, Electrical SDA and Audio, we’re dedicated to providing high quality products at competitive prices. Our brand portfolio includes heritage brands such as Beldray and Progress as well as established brands including Russell Hobbs , Salter , Intempo , Disney & Constellation .
As Accounts Clerk within the Company, you will gain key experience in a variety of duties including credit control, sales and purchase ledgers management, and data entry and administration.
- To accurately add all factory deposits onto the purchase ledger, ensuring that all deposits are still valid and escalating those orders requiring refunds to the Merchandising team.
- To raise and process all payments as required ensuring that they are accurate and made within Company timescales. Any unusual payments are to be challenged and promptly escalated.
- To effectively liaise with the Imports department to ensure that all relevant documents have been received and full checks of invoice and PO numbers are carried out against internal spreadsheets.
- To ensure that the ledger is accurate and up-to-date at all times through timely allocations and the consistent resolution of supplier queries.
- To monitor unmatched aged payments, particularly unusual or high risk items and investigate them appropriately.
We look for hardworking, self-motivated and reliable candidates with:
- Previous Accounting or Finance experience (1 year minimum)
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Well organised, hardworking and reliable
- Strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Adaptable with a “do what it takes” mentally to completing job tasks to set deadlines.
- Mature and able to work in a timely manner
- Lives locally or willing to commute
Fit our criteria? Apply now!
At Ultimate we strive for success in everything we do and not only meet our customers’ expectations but exceed them. Our continued success is down to the efforts of our dedicated team and we are always looking for new team members with an equal desire to succeed and progress their careers.
To apply for our roles, please get in touch or visit our website for our latest job vacancies. www.upgs.com
Development, training, progression, opportunities, promotion, Accounting, Business, Finance, Maths, Accounting, analysis, problem solving, supply chain, business