Furniture Fabric / Leather Pattern Maker
Pledge Office Chairs has a unique opportunity available for a dynamic Furniture Fabric / Leather Pattern Maker to join the team in Leighton Buzzard. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary plus benefits.
Pledge Office Chairs/Edge Design is a privately owned company in Bedfordshire manufacturing high quality contract seating. We are looking for an experienced pattern maker for our busy upholstery department at our factory in Leighton Buzzard.
The Furniture Fabric / Leather Pattern Maker will be responsible for ensuring patterns for cutting fabric, leather and vinyl are produced accurately and achieving the best yield from the material used.
Candidates must be reliable with a professional manner and a can do attitude, having a flexible approach to working time to meet production demands and peak workloads.
What are the requirements of the Furniture Fabric / Leather Pattern Maker?
- Able to produce cutting patterns and sew up samples
- Instruct and train other members of staff with new products
- A good knowledge of upholstery helping the design department and quality control to improve products as and when required.
- The ability to work in a team environment and display good interpersonal communication.
- A ability to work under pressure to meet production deadlines, targets and peak workloads
- Strong literacy, numeracy skills
We offer a fantastic package for the Furniture Fabric / Leather Pattern Maker!
- A competitive salary
- BUPA Membership (After probationary period)
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an established furniture manufacturer with over 40 years’ experience, as our Furniture Fabric / Leather Pattern Maker.
Apply for Furniture Fabric / Leather Pattern Maker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly