Customer Contact Advisors
Stonewater is one of the UK’s most significant social housing providers, with 30,000 homes under management and £1.6 billion in assets. We also have a significant development programme to help address the rising demand for housing. Our vision is for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place they can call home.
Customer Contact Advisors
1 x 37.5 hrs pw (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, Sat am on rota basis) £19,762 pa
1 x 37.5 hrs pw (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, Sat am on rota basis) £19,762 pa (maternity cover)
1 x 21 hrs pw (Mon, Tue, Wed – 9am-5pm), £11,067 pa (maternity cover)
Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you take a pride in helping people? This is your chance to make an impact in the social housing industry by joining a newly expanded successful contact centre.
Stonewater are seeking bright and customer-focused people to join our customer contact team in Bournemouth. We want people who are committed to customer care—and committed to our cause—who can uphold Stonewater’s customer service to a high standard.
You should have good organisational and administrative skills and the ability to multi-task and manage workloads to meet deadlines. Good IT and keyboard skills are a must, supported by a solid foundation in literacy and numeracy.
Ideally you should have previous experience in either a contact centre or customer service environment. If you think you would like to join us and go that extra mile, your efforts will play a key role in helping us to deliver excellence in customer services.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering excellent customer services via phone/web/email
- Resolving queries (as first point of contact)
- Continually improving services
- Promoting digital services
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Initiating contact with customers
You will require:
- A positive attitude with a hands-on approach
- Excellent communication (using a range of mediums/techniques)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good literary and numeracy skills
- A familiarity with customer service across a range of media.
In return, we can offer:
- 26 days’ pro-rata annual leave (plus an entitlement for bank holidays)
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.
- Staff helpline offering independent, confidential information, counselling and support.
- Holiday trading
For more details please visit our website by clicking the apply button.
or email email@example.com to request an application form
Closing date: 19 October 2016
Interviews: 27 & 28 October 2016
Stonewater is a Charitable Industrial and Provident Society No.20558R. We are committed to equality for all and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.