Salary dependent on experience
Based in & around the Midlands with travel to multiple sites across the Midlands
Synergy Health is a leading provider of outsourced support services to the healthcare market.
Headquarters in Derby, United Kingdom, Synergy employs over 5000 people across the world. We are a fast moving and ambitious organisation that is growing despite current market conditions. This is a key role within the HR team, and provides a genuine opportunity for the right individual to develop both themselves and the range and quality of service provided to the business.
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual looking for their next challenge/opportunity for development within the HR field. This individual will work alongside the regional HR Manager to provide support and advice to multiple locations, advising and coaching managers on all manner of operational HR-related issues. This role requires someone with experience of a similar role; a tenacious character used to operating without a small team with limited immediate support and can operate with a high degree of independence.
Key responsibilities are expected to include:
- Supporting the Regional HR Manager and local management in the provision of Operational HR support to several locations from Sheffield to Daventry, but also be flexible to cover in the South East and Midlands Region when required (holidays/sickness etc)
- Advising managers on basic HR-related issues including the interpretation of Company policies and procedures and employee terms and conditions of employment.
- Ensure the keeping of accurate employee records, both electronically and in paper format.Review absence levels, performance levels etc and support the HR Manager in dealing with issues that develop from these
- Ensure that recruitment, selection and appointment of staff is carried out in accordance with the Company’s policy and procedures, that all relevant managers are fully trained and aware of the Company’s responsibilities. Run and participate in assessment centres when appropriate
- Supporting various project activities, including talent management, progression planning and shift design.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Can build effective relationships quickly with varying stakeholders in a multi site environment.
- Can react quickly to new situations and is willing to pick up a range of tasks as required by the team. A person who can get things done and can offer practical solutions.
- Has an analytical mind and can bring an understanding of the wider business.
- Has experience operating in a multi site environment, ideally manufacturing, production, or warehousing.
- Is flexible to travel and likes to be challenged.