4 days left
- Part Time
Office Manager (part-time)
An established Worthing charity, operating under the umbrella of a nationally known organisation, requires an efficient Manager, working on behalf of a board of Trustees. This is a stand-alone position covering all operational management functions, excluding finance. The job holder acts as the pivot of the business ensuring assets are fully utilised, costs are covered and the charitable objectives realised.
The wide-ranging responsibilities include:
- Marketing, advertising, customer development and welfare
- Staff management and recruitment
- Overseeing of maintenance in respect of the charity's properties (reporting/liaising - getting quotes - making sure maintenance jobs completed etc)
- Health and safety
- Office management and administration
- Event and meeting management (attending meetings - taking minutes/arranging days out/events/entertainment etc).
- Staff and customer contracts
- Implementation and scheduled review of the charity's policies
Reporting involves the provision of a weekly summary to the Trustees together with a comprehensive report at bi-monthly meetings.
Working hours are five per day (8.30am to 1.30pm) Monday to Friday with additional times on occasions for staff and customer requirements. An attractive remuneration package includes a pension scheme.
Applications to be made in writing, with full C.V. to: email email@example.com with ref NMC2399929
Applications close: Friday 14th October 2016.