3 days left
- Full Time
Field Based (with extensive travel throughout the UK)
Competitive Package DOE
Our client is currently recruiting an Engineering Manager for a leading organisation with a fleet of 500 LGVs and commercial vehicles. You will take on the overall responsibility for the effective maintenance, repair and replacement of our client’s fleet, as well as compliance obligations and the management of the fleet engineering budget.
- Midlands – M42 Corridor.
- Previous experience of managing LGV / commercial vehicle Fleet Maintenance facilities on a similar scale is essential.
- This role will require extensive travel throughout the UK, working with a wide range of internal and external functions.
- You will develop strong relations with vehicle suppliers and body builders, as well as manage the fleet replacement programme.
- You will hold responsibility for managing the cost life cycle of vehicles and reporting fleet maintenance KPIs.
- Leadership competencies are essential to implement change, ensure best practice and drive the Fleet Engineering function forward.
Experience / Skills
- Maintenance expertise, up to date with latest processes and legislation.
- Management experience in a multi-site Fleet Maintenance environment.
- Demonstrable record of driving continual improvement in LGV / Commercial vehicle fleet maintenance.
- An excellent communicator at all levels
- An appropriate engineering qualification together with a National / International CPC is essential.
- Strong knowledge of transport legislation.
- Computer literate
To apply for the role of Engineering Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Engineering Manager, Fleet Engineering Manager, Fleet Maintenance Manager, Vehicle Maintenance Manager, Lead Maintenance Engineer, Senior Mechanic, Engineer, Engineering, Fleet Manager, Logistics Manager.