Motor Vehicle Trainer / College Assessor / Vehicle Technician
Job Title: Assessor/ Trainer - Motor Vehicle
Salary: £25,047 - £28,465 pa
Position: Full Time, Permanent
This college is an award winning provider of Further Education, Higher Education & Work Based Training who offers quality education and training to the people of Hyndburn, Rossendale & beyond.
They are looking for someone to join their highly experienced teaching team to teach on a range of courses and across a range of levels in Motor Engineering, including Auto Electrical up to level 4. This will include management of learning including the design and delivery of high quality teaching and learning to ensure students achieve their maximum potential together with learning outcomes.
You will promote innovation in curriculum design and development within your area and may be required to organise and supervise work placements and to undertake work based assessment where appropriate. You will be required to ensure both the quality of your teaching and of the provision are of a high standard and use College quality systems to monitor track and manage this. You will undertake the role of course leader for selected group(s) and contribute to the wider work of the curriculum / faculty team.
- Minimum of level 5 teaching qualification
- Subject specialist qualification at Level 4 or above
- Level 2 (or equivalent) qualification in Maths and English (or willingness to complete on appointment)
- Recognised safeguarding qualification (or willingness to complete immediately on appointment)
- Evidence of relevant teaching and vocational related CPD
- A1/V1 Assessor, Verifier qualifications or equivalent
- Experience of teaching or training in a post-compulsory setting.
- Successful experience of teaching and assessing at a range of levels from Entry - Level 4
- Recent and relevant experience of working in the Motor Engineering sector / industry
- Demonstrable evidence of integrating new technologies into teaching and assessing and evidence of innovative teaching and learning practice
- Demonstrable evidence of motivating, challenging and inspiring learners to achieve their maximum potential
The college is an equal opportunities employer
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the careers page.
Candidates with experience of; Assessor, Trainer, Motor Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Mechanic, Mechanic, Automotive Technician, Motor Vehicle Assessor, Automotive Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Engineer, Vehicle Engineer, Motor Vehicle Assessor, Tutor, Lecturer, Vehicle Servicing, Motor Technician, Automotive Servicing will also be considered for this role.