Looking for a September role? Want to work in South Birmingham?
Are you a bright, enthusiastic and committed Qualified Teacher?
Exciting opportunity to work within a highly regarded school in Birmingham, with a strong reputation for pupil's academic achievements. Holding an Ofsted rating of "good" it has been recognised for their student's attainment being above the national average.
Requirements for the role:
- Must hold relevant QTS
- Specific interest in RE
- Experience working within a secondary school setting
- Exemplary classroom management skills
- Available in September - initially for first term with the potential for the role to extend
- Competitive salary between £120-140 per day
In return, Randstad can offer you:
- A hard working and dedicated team with high morale and a passion for education.
- A vibrant, warm and friendly working environment.
- Access to a wider range of teaching opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme - £300 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a teacher we successfully place.
If you feel you are right for the above position, please get in touch with me as soon as possible.
Apply for RE Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly