Looking for a September role? Want to work in South Birmingham?
Are you a bright, enthusiastic and committed Qualified Teacher?
Exciting opportunity to work within a highly regarded school in Birmingham, with a strong reputation for pupil's academic achievements. Holding an Ofsted rating of "good" it has been recognised for their student's attainment being above the national average.
Requirements for the role:
- Must hold relevant QTS
- Specific interest in RE
- Experience working within a secondary school setting
- Exemplary classroom management skills
- Available in September - initially for first term with the potential for the role to extend
- Competitive salary between £120-140 per day
In return, Randstad can offer you:
- A hard working and dedicated team with high morale and a passion for education.
- A vibrant, warm and friendly working environment.
- Access to a wider range of teaching opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme - £300 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a teacher we successfully place.
If you feel you are right for the above position, please get in touch with me as soon as possible.