Project Support Officer /Administrative Assistant/Administrator
Job Title: Project Support Officer
Location: Brent London
Salary: £21500 - £24000 pro rata
Job Type: Temporary Contract for 6 months
Hours: Part Time, 20 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday 14th October
Interview Date: Tuesday 18th October
Our client promotes the sustainable use of energy and natural resources in Brent and across North West London by providing information and services that contribute towards warmer homes, lower fuel bills, a healthier living environment and the minimization of environmental harm caused by energy and resource use.
They are currently recruiting for a Project Support Officer to provide administration support to the various project and activities they deliver. This is a temporary part time position with the potential for extending the role for the right candidate.
The role will support project delivery and will comprise of a variety of responsibilities, including data capture financial recording, organising meetings and events, supporting in monitoring and reporting on targets. You will have strong communication skills and be able to manage enquiries from clients and provide general administrative support across the team.
- Process new referrals and work in conjunction with the Project Manager and case workers to allocate, progress and monitor fuel poverty case work
- Manage the caseworker staff calendar for the company's fuel poverty home visitors
- Process healthy homes grant applications liaising with clients and suppliers as required
- Ensure all project data is accurately captured and recorded and assisting with the production of charts, graphs and statistics for reporting.
- Maintaining a database of project stakeholder and suppliers
- Liaise with public and 3rd sector organisation in Brent to promote their work and respond to stakeholder enquiries relating to the project work
- Carrying out other promotional and publicity work including attending events, keeping websites and blogs and social media outlets up to date
- Support caseworkers with contacting clients to gather information, book appointments and progress casework outcomes.
- Supporting the project manager to compile project reports, administer meetings, taking minutes at project meeting and communication with project stakeholders
- Assisting with general office administrative duties including ordering supplies, maintaining printers/photocopiers
- Maintaining the office filing system and retrieving information as required
- Answering telephone enquiries, gathering information and recording client details on the CRM system
- Excellent IT skills with proven knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel etc) with the ability analyse data to produce graphs and statistics
- High level of numeracy and good attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately and logically
- Confidence and the ability to use own initiative
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Ability to work independently using own initiative and manage own workload
- Team player with enthusiastic and motivated approach to work
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Results orientated with the ability to manage multiple work streams and work to deadlines
- Excellent customer care skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience of project support and delivery
- Understanding and working knowledge of the local voluntary and community sector
- Interest, enthusiasm and commitment to issues around the fuel poverty, environment and social welfare
- Experience of updating websites and using social media for promotions
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Project Support Officer, Project Support Administrator, Admin Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Clerk, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary, Resource Clerk, Admin, Customer Service Administrator will also be considered for this role.