Are you looking for extra money in the run up to Christmas? Do you have an excellent eye for detail? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Our prestigious client is looking for an onsite Recruitment Co-Ordinator to join their team based in Nottingham.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Check-in employees at the start of their shift, ensuring all workers are deployed to the correct area of work
- To ensure absence & sickness is covered within the appropriate timeframe
- Relationship building with key staff and Staffline workers
- Collation of timesheets, and input to payroll spreadsheet and of attendance register to Staffline systems
- Liaising closely with our client ensuring 100% fulfilment targets achieved
- Collating and inputting KPI data
- Assisting with the recruitment, registration and induction of agency workers for job roles such as Fork Lift Drivers and Warehouse Order Pickers
- Inputting of registration packs onto the in house system ensuring all agency workers are fully compliant prior to placement
- Other administration duties as and when required
Ideal applicants will have a flexible approach to work and have a good understanding of Microsoft systems including Excel and Outlook.
Previous experience within a food environment will give you a head start, but if you enjoy being active and busy at work and can show us you work well as part of a team, get in touch!
The hours of work available are 5.30am – 2pm, Monday to Friday.
In return for your hard work and commitment, the rate of pay will be £8.50 per hour.
This role will initially be on a temporary but ongoing basis, and may lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
If you’re a dedicated individual who has a can-do attitude, please apply now!
Apply for Recruitment Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly