Geography Teacher - Plymouth
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified Geography teacher to work in an outstanding Secondary school in central Plymouth.
We are looking for a driven, highly motivated individual, with the ability and experience to teach Geography, preferably up to KS5.
- Teaching Geography KS3 & KS4
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons for students
- Managing behaviour in line with schools behaviour policy
- Supporting students in a one-to-one or group environment
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Continuous professional development
- Potential to lead into long term positions
- Dedicated consultant to support you throughout
We ask that you have QTS or equivalent (NQT welcome to apply.)
If you are keen to find out more, then apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.